GENERAL RULES & POLICIES
1. Access to the pool and grounds will be available to qualified members, their families and authorized guests. Any person trespassing during any hours when the club is declared closed shall be prosecuted. Persons found trespassing shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
2. The Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to personal property.
3. Property damage will be charged to responsible members.
4. No pets shall be permitted on Club property unless on a leash, but at no times are any pets permitted in the pool area or on the tennis courts.
5. Parking will be permitted in designated areas only.
6. Employees of the Club are bound to adhere to the foregoing rules and regulations.
7. No one should enter the pool unless a lifeguard is on duty.
8. On duty staff members are instructed by the Board of Trustees to enforce all safety rules. Decisions made by the board are final.